Terms and Conditions
1. We reserve the rights to change these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms on a regular basis for changes. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted will mean you accept the Terms as modified by the posted changes.
2. Where you have provided contact details we may contact you regarding concerns arising from the information you have provided.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of anyone else, nor restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of this site.
4. Copyright and trademarks – all material on this site are the copyrighted.
5. The material on this site is provided for general information only and is not intended as specific advice. If you have any concerns about your info you should always consult your local vet. Whilst we try to ensure that the information on the site is accurate, we can accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the site content. Users who rely on the information in the site do so at their own risk. This site is made available for public viewing solely on the basis that we exclude to the extent lawfully permitted all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising out of use of this site, or reliance upon its contents.
6. We do not warrant that the functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of accuracy or reliability of the materials. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur as a result of you using this site.
7. We reserve the rights in our sole discretion to deny any user access to this site or any part of it without prior notice.
8. This site may contain links to other websites. Please read our links policy for more information.
10. If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within that jurisdiction in which that Term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect, and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. All claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts. However, we shall have the rights to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive and other relief in respect of the infringement of intellectual property rights.